Summary


Development Time: 2 Months
Platform: PC
Engine Used: Unity & Unreal (C# & Blueprint)
Developers: Only Me



Due to this project been a university assignment, I can't release the git repository for this project as it may be used and plagiarised.

Short Post Mortem

This was a university assignment where we had to make the same game in 2 engines. Here I learnt a fair bit about both Unity & Unreal, how they worked and which one I preferred.

This was a unit focused more on the engines themselves rather than the game made. Though I did experiement with the engines as well as reused some old 3D model I had made back in college as the ship for this game. I did learn how to object pool in this assignment though I've yet to make another project that heavily needs it. But still, its handy to know.



  1. Screenshot #1
  2. Screenshot #2
  3. Screenshot #3
  4. Screenshot #4
  5. Screenshot #5
  6. Screenshot #6